Friday, December 20, 2013

More Figures Painted

Well I have troops for two more Leagues painted up now (remember to click on them for a larger image . . . or to open in another window for a much larger image).  Also I've tried to show both the front and rear views of the figures this time:

Alas, I should have used a flash for these figures because the contrast with the background is too much to allow the various greens to show clearly.  In reality they are much lighter and more colorful.

In terms of creating a League, the really nice thing about these figures is that they could be used for "good guys", "bad guys" or simply those out for their own purposes.

Meanwhile this second set of figures will probably be used as a group of scientists . . . and not as a League per se.

Instead I expect that they will be more likely to be used as characters and/or plot objectives of one sort or another.

This now gives me a total of six "League-sized" groups of figures from the ones I ordered from Bob Murch's "Pulp Figures".

This does not count the "Found Figures" that I mentioned in my last post.  Of course I still need to get some bases for them and then get them based up . . . but I'm thinking that I may get to actually play "Pulp Alley" sometime in January . . . at least I hope so.

-- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment